On successfully completing and passing the course, participants will have received the necessary training described in the training update requirements for Electro-technical Officers as stipulated in the Qualification Regulations for Seafarers, 22 December 2011, no. 1523.
Appendix IV of the regulations, STCW table A-III/6 and A III/7 – Upgrades for electro-technical officers, electrical and electronic installations and control installations at operative and support levels.
The supplementary training meets the Norwegian Maritime Authority’s qualification requirements.
● Structure of high-voltage cables for use in maritime installations
● Cable termination techniques
● High-voltage cable splicing
● Contact materials and tools
● Practical exercises in the high-voltage laboratory
Trainor's collaboration with RS Sjøredningsskole means you can now take all the courses you need for this upgrade at one time. For more information please phone 47 33 37 89 00.