Become familiar with NEK 400 and equipped to use the norm in your daily work involving installing and maintaining electrical low-voltage installations.
|41||08-09. Oct 2019||Gardermoen||7||7 500,-|
We can also set up courses for your company.
This course teaches participants how to apply the NEK 400:2018 to their daily work involving the installation and maintenance of electrical installations.
Skilled electricians, administrators and candidates wishing to take an electrician trade certificate.
● The relation between the regulations and the norm.
● NEK 400:2018 – Electrical low-voltage installations
● The structure of the norm
● The most important changes in NEK 400:2018
● Interpreting central parts of NEK 400:2018
● Primary definitions
● Distribution systems IT, TT and TN
● Protection from electric shocks
● Protection from overcurrent
● Dimensioning cables and protective devices
● Documentation requirements
● Earthing systems and protective conductors
● Verifying a new installation, final tests, “5S”
● Part 823 of the norm, residential buildings
Course participants should bring their own copies of NEK 400:2010 with them. NEK 400:2010 may be ordered from Trainor and given to participants at the start of the course.
The authorities (Directorate for Civil Protection and the Petroleum Safety Authority) require that competence is documented in the internal control system. Details of this requirement are given in FEK (Regulations for Electrical Enterprises, and Qualifications to Work on Electrical Installations and Electrical Equipment) and the Petroleum Safety Authority's HSE regulations.
The FEK regulations require that all personnel have updated skills and knowledge. This includes knowledge of all national regulations and norms that are relevant for the work they do.