Equinor's Management system and ARIS
After completing this course, the participants should know:
● That the management system consists of principles, policies, processes and requirements that describes how we work
● The most important definitions related to the management system
● The risks and consequences of not following the described governing documentation
● The routines for deviation permits
● The improvement suggestion process
● When to use ARIS
● How to access ARIS
● MyPage and the subscription functionality
● Setting filter
● Navigating down to necessary governing documentation
● Searching for relevant information
● How to print
● Register an improvement proposal
This course can be run on a computer, tablet or smartphone. If you are on a handheld device, we recommend that you are on a wireless broadband network.
Recommended bandwith is 1.5 Mbps. If you experience problems during the course we recommend using the web browser Google Chrome.
VAT is added. Please view general conditions for e-Learning Courses.