Hot Work

Hot Work

Work that produces sparks or flames?

If your work involves welding, cutting, grinding, the use of pneumatic tools, or other open flame work, you are required to have a Hot Work licence. We can supply the training.

  • The licence is valid for 5 years in all the Nordic countries.
  • Applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
  • Fire extinguishing training.


Hot work - certification course


We're sorry! no longer supports older versions of Internet Explorer.

Please upgrade to a newer version here or change your browser, e.g. to Google Chrome.

For more information or help, please contact us.

Trainor handles personal information and uses cookies. Read more here.